Song of the Week: “Unstoppable”

I just heard the song “Unstoppable” by Rascal Flatts for the first time in a while and was inspired.  I want to print out this lyric and post it so I can see it everytime I am working.

This song is so beautiful and empowering, you should check it out. Let me know what you think after hearing it :)

I have decided that on Friday from now on, I am going to share a song that really inspires me and empowers me every time I hear it.  Music has the power to change the world.  I have been sharing stories and movies that empower others but have been neglecting one important medium: music.

My sisters are addicted to music and always send me beautiful songs. They asked me to bring more music to my blog.   Therefore, to honour their request, I have decided to share a song every week.

I was also encouraged to share songs that have inspired me after reading Michael Fear’s article “47 Inspirational Songs for Young Entrepreneurs.” I found this article by chance and I’m so glad I did.  Thanks Michael for writing it!

Hope you enjoy the songs I choose.  Feel free to offer your suggestions! What are some songs that empower you?  If you do add a song in the comment section below, please attach a link.  I love finding new artists, so I’m excited to hear your suggestions.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you for reading and your presence at this beach retreat. You Rock! I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below.

See you at the beach!

15 Comments, RSS

1. Anne Sikes May 25, 2012 @ 3:03 pm

Love this Arianna! Thank you for posting it.

• ariannasrandomthoughts May 25, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

Thanks Anne! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

• Anne Sikes May 25, 2012 @ 4:57 pm

Thank you Arianna…you too! :)

• ariannasrandomthoughts May 26, 2012 @ 12:17 pm

Thanks! I’m excited going to an awesome concert tonight!!!! :) Oh and if you have any songs that you would like to share, please send them my way :)

• Anne Sikes May 26, 2012 @ 12:21 pm

Will do that! I have to think about it a little. I have been terribly distracted lately! LOL Enjoy your concert!! Who are you seeing?

• ariannasrandomthoughts May 26, 2012 @ 12:24 pm

Sounds good. Haha. Thanks :) The David Foster Foundation is having a charity concert – with a whole bunch of acts – Josh Groban and the Three tenors, to name a few.

• Anne Sikes May 26, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

OH MY GOSH!! That is AWESOME! I love David Foster, (and Josh Groban and the 3 tenors) and that should be wonderful!! :) Hopefully they’ll eventually have it on PBS or something. Love his specials.

• ariannasrandomthoughts May 27, 2012 @ 1:34 pm

Anne, it was INCREDIBLE!!!! I’ll post about it in a couple days and let you know when I do :) So much talent in one room.

• Anne Sikes May 27, 2012 @ 1:39 pm

I can’t wait to hear about it!! I’m so glad for you! :D

2. Music… « Todd's Perspective May 26, 2012 @ 3:51 am

[…] Song of the Week: “Unstoppable” « Arianna’s “Random” Thoughts. Rate this:Please share this!Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Category : Music […]

3. […] Song of the Week: “Unstoppable” « Arianna’s “Random” Thoughts. Rate this:Please share this!Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Category : […]

4. ls May 26, 2012 @ 12:03 pm

I think that’s a great idea!! Songs can keep the spirits lifted, even when the heart is weary!

5. ls May 26, 2012 @ 12:09 pm

That Rascal Flatts song is amazing!!! Every person who’s ever done sports, in any way, should hear it! Makes me want to get up and move right now!

6. ariannasrandomthoughts May 26, 2012 @ 12:10 pm

Thanks :) Totally agree! Feel free to share any songs that inspire you.

7. blog May 27, 2012 @ 3:36 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

Share Your "Random" Thoughts: