Song of the Week: “Crazy Dreams”

The song “Crazy Dreams” by Carrie Underwood resonates with me this week.  When you have an idea or dream, it may seem crazy or unattainable at the beginning.  However, just because the idea may seem far-fetched, as the song reminds you, the dreams will come true.

If you feel like you are alone while following your path, remember :

Thank you for reading and your presence at this beach retreat. You Rock! I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below.

See you at the beach!

7 Comments, RSS

1. ameliaclaire92 June 15, 2012 @ 7:59 am

Love the song (as usual, haha). Such a great message though. I was actually thinking about the concept of dreams last night. I’ve wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. I’ve wanted to be able to say that my words have the power to impact others. Even though I first got something published in 2009, I didn’t realize the true impact that my writing could have on others until I started this blog, and more importantly, within the last few months of starting to write my memoir. The simple discovery that I want to help people with my words is stronger than ever right now. Even though it’s been a slow process, the writing opportunities that have popped up within the last few months has been huge for me. I mean, I’m only 19….and yet I’m living a dream I thought that I wouldn’t reach until much later in my life. So yes, dreams do come true….and as one of my writing mentors reminded me a few days ago: “The great thing about dreams is no one else controls them.”

• ariannasrandomthoughts June 15, 2012 @ 11:22 am

Thats so exciting Amelia! So glad you are sharing your story with others. You are such a talented writer.I find blogging has done that for me too. I just started this as a side project and am blessed with how I get to connect with others, such as yourself. I will be working on figuring out the best way to manifest my dream this weekend. So glad I met you and that we can encourage each others to follow our respective dreams. Cant wait to see how your dreams manifest. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2. Crazy Dreams « Todd's Perspective June 15, 2012 @ 8:33 am

[…] Song of the Week: “Crazy Dreams” « Ariannas “Random” Thoughts. […]

3. ls June 15, 2012 @ 8:42 am

Thanks for your post making me feel happier. Hope others are too.

• ariannasrandomthoughts June 15, 2012 @ 11:17 am

:) Glad it made you feel happier. Thanks for reading and commenting :) Hope you have a great weekend!

4. stephenedwards425 June 15, 2012 @ 6:24 pm

“The great thing about dreams is no one else controls them.”…Amelia nailed didn’t she?

Great post Arianna…I can see where I inspired the crazy part…but the dream part? :)

Be encouraged!