I love collaborating with others on the topics of: counselling, narrative therapy, self-worth, mentorship, assertiveness, writing, journaling, creativity, blogging, and community support. If you have a project that you think I would be interested in or story I should hear, I would simply LOVE to hear the details!
- Won the Top 25 Blog with Heart Award.
- Awarded See Beautiful Woman of the Month - June 2012 – “Arianna’s Random Thoughts Are Full of Awesome.”
- Nominated for the Health & Wellness and Life Categories for the 2013 Canadian Weblog Awards. Placed in the top 5 in the Health & Wellness Category.
- Nominated for the Health & Wellness and Life Categories for the 2012 Canadian Weblog Awards.
Awarded Best Body Image Blogger for the 2012 Nourishing Body Image Awards.
Awarded #14 in the Top 50 Personal Development Blogs of 2012 (Steven Aitchison).
Top 100 Self-Help Blogs 2012 - Psychology of Eating.
Featured Around the Web:
- Wrote an article called “How to Establish Yourself as a Blogger” on Ten Thousand Coffees.
- Shared my advice for work/life balance in the second issue of inspired COACH magazine.
- Shared a self-love strategy in Alison Smith’s article “16 Strategies to Live a Life UnCommon.”
- Blog was Profiled on Canada Blog Friends.
- Guest Post: How to Overcome Your Fear of What People Think for Quips and Tips for Life’s Ups and Downs.
Guest post on Nourishing the Soul called “Surround Yourself with Positive People.”
Featured Blogger of the Week on The Gold Zebra: January 2013.
Life Experiment “Celebrating You” featured on 6 Months to Live in November 2012.
Contributor on We Are The Real Deal.
Guest Post on Grow Soul Beautiful for the Why I Yoga series.
- Published “How do you Deal With Critics?” on CafeTruth.
Blog Community Work:
Printed Magazine Articles:
Article “Coffee, Walk, and a Talk” is featured in the September 2013 issue of Seaside Magazine. Flip to page 67.
Have two articles published in April 2013 version of Brainwash Magazine. A new magazine for teen girls.
- Featured in Island Gals Magazine in March 2013. Also, on the Meet the Gals section of their site.
Facebook Group Interviews:
Eating Disorder Recovery Awarenes Group Interview Series. Live Chat for an hour.
Featured on Your Life Your Success Podcast.
Webshow with Jacqueline Boone where we interview Kristin Lajeunesse.
Webshow with Jacqueline Boone called “The Moment for Change: Creating Our Best Lives.”
LOGO: If you have been featured on my site, feel free to display my logo on your site.